|Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!|
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
|English Title||Tomo-chan is a Girl!|
|Genre||Comedy, Romance, 4-koma|
|Original Run||April 7, 2015 – Ongoing|
|Published By||JP Kodansha|
NA Seven Seas Entertainment
Tomo Aizawa was able to successfully confess to her crush Junichirou Kubota. There is only one problem: he just sees her as his buddy. He thought that she was a boy until they went to middle school together because her grade school was in a different school district.
Seven Seas description
Boyish high school girl Aizawa Tomo finally manages to tell her childhood friend Jun that she’s got a crush on him. Unfortunately, her confession goes right over his head—he didn’t even realize she was a girl until junior high, and even now, Jun still thinks of her as a bro! How can Tomo-chan possibly convince him otherwise and win Jun’s heart?
- Main article: List of chapters
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! is a daily manga written and illustrated by Fumita Yanagida. The series was first serialized on the twi4 website on April 7, 2015. The individual chapters are collected and published in tankōbon volumes by Kodansha, with the first one being released on October 8, 2015. The series is licensed in English by Seven Seas Entertainment as Tomo-chan is a Girl! and the first volume was released on September 11, 2018.
The manga won Da Vinci and streaming service Niconico's second Tsugi ni Kuru Web Manga Awards in 2015.
- ↑ Twitter発「ツイ4」で新連載2本！ pixivで人気のボーイッシュちゃんも [From Twitter "twi4" Two new series in! Popular Boyish-chan in pixiv] (in Japanese). Comic Natalie. March 31, 2015. Accessed September 16, 2018
- ↑ 『トモちゃんは女の子！（１）』（柳田 史太）Kodansha. Accessed September 6, 2018.
- ↑ Pineda, Rafael Antonio. Exclusive: Seven Seas Licenses Tomo-chan Is a Girl! Comedy Manga. Anime News Network, February 3, 2018. Accessed September 13, 2018.
- ↑ 『ヲタ恋』の次はこれ！ 次にくるマンガ大賞 Webマンガ部門1位は『トモちゃんは女の子！』 ['Nerd love' This is next! Tsugi ni Kuru Web Manga Awards category 1st place Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!] (in Japanese). Da Vinci News. December 21, 2015. Accessed September 16, 2018