Fumita Yanagida (柳田 史太, Yanagida Fumita?) is a Japanese manga artist recognized for his romantic-comedy manga Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Fumita is part of the doujinshi circle known by the name Seibunkaken (性文化研).
Fumita's official manga and doujinshi are the following;
- Gotsugou Soukan (2012)
- Ameri-chan Dream (2013)
- Kimi wo Taosu to Kokoro ni Kimeta!! (2013)
- Iroenose. (2014)
- Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! (2015–Current)
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! is his first non-hentai manga, and so far is his most popular. He has also drawn several unofficial adult doujinshi and some short comics on his Pixiv account.
- Fumita won Da Vinci and streaming service Niconico's second Tsugi ni Kuru Web Manga Awards in 2015 for Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
- Fumita's profile picture has half his given name on its head.
- Fumita is a fan of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- He bought a trampoline and then instantly regretted it as he had no room for it.
- ↑ Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Fumita Yanagida. twi4. Accessed September 16, 2018
- ↑ humitan Twitter: "It's painful when my niece says "please move" but means "please play""(translated from Japanese)
- ↑ 『ヲタ恋』の次はこれ！ 次にくるマンガ大賞 Webマンガ部門1位は『トモちゃんは女の子！』 ['Nerd love' This is next! Tsugi ni Kuru Web Manga Awards category 1st place Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!] (in Japanese). Da Vinci News. December 21, 2015. Accessed September 16, 2018
- ↑ humitan Twitter: "SSBB new characters come to hit the new characters in the PV of the regular characters who hit them with what? Is it a Yankee-only school?"(translated from Japanese)
- ↑ humitan Twitter: "It's bigger than I thought. Where should I put it? Troubled, Why did you buy a trampoline?"(translated from Japanese)